Herma 152CB Wraparound Labelling System £17,500
- Up to 3,500
cans per hour
This machine is a bestseller: It focuses on the essentials, provides an extraordinary performance, and is quickly amortised. This is ensured by a high-performance applicator and a maintenance-friendly solution featuring a wrap-around belt and a counter pressure plate. If precision is required for especially tricky products, optional roller prism technology can be employed.
- By choosing the new HERMA 500, you can expect top performance in every aspect. Highlights of this technological flagship include a touchscreen with an innovative menu navigation and state-of-the-art interfaces.
- Featuring a wrap-around belt and a counter pressure plate, the machine is suitable for a very wide range of cylindrical products.
- The 152C saves precious time. Most settings can be adjusted without tools.
- Spiral misalignment is practically eliminated through the use of a roller prism. Even labelling in orientation is not a problem.
- Printing units like hot-foil or thermal transfer printers can be easily integrated.
- The 152C masters various mounting conditions and production environments. The conveyor belt is available with a width of 100 or 150 mm, at a length of 1,540 mm.