The LA3000 labelling system can be used as a stand alone unit or part of an integrated production line. Patch or full wrapround labels can be applied to straightsided cylindrical cans from 250ml through to 500ml and a throughput of 3,000 cans per hour.
- By choosing the LA3000, you can expect top performance in every aspect. Highlights of this technological flagship include a touchscreen with an innovative menu navigation and state-of-the-art interfaces.
- Featuring a wrap-around belt and a counter pressure plate, the machine is suitable for a very wide range of cylindrical products.
- The LA3000 saves precious time. Most settings can be adjusted without tools.
- Spiral misalignment is practically eliminated through the use of a roller prism. Even labelling in orientation is not a problem.
- Printing units like hot-foil or thermal transfer printers can be easily integrated.
- The LA3000 masters various mounting conditions and production environments.
- Integrates perfectly with the Rotary Collection Table
* Priced at £14,700 if purchased with CL5V3, priced at £12,600 if purchased with IMP2